Landform song found my Omi Ford

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tool #3

       One site I like is  Discovery videos. I am sure it is  because our district has used this site for a long time. This site makes it  easy to use a segment instead of watching a full video. A 2 minute clip can easily be inserted into a flipchart which can refocus students quickly. 
          Now that I can remove the adds from the YouTube sites I know I will use clips from these sites more often. These videos have humor, which is always important when teaching.
      I embedded a teacher tube video that Omi Ford found which is fantastic for teaching landforms.
    I am not sure how I would use the Dropbox. I teach elementary kids, having them save in a variety of places may be too much. Dropbox also seems to work like other tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment